Sunday, December 8, 2013

My other Brother from the same Mother

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity." Proverbs 17:17

I have another brother from the same Mother. Well, I think you already know it by now since I have written about him before.
He is the artist (the real one, the real deal) of the family.
He is a photo-enthusiast.
He is the realist.
He is a hard worker.
He is the royalty.
But most of all, he is a great father.

Happy Birthday Gary. I love you more than you ever know.



----------------------Spiritual Musing Sunday-------------------------

Prayer
Lord, thank you for giving me another brother.
Thank you for giving me another friend.
And thank you for giving me my brother Gary.
He is a blessing to me in many ways.
So bless him in multiple ways.
May all his prayers be answered according to your will.
Amen.







2 comments:

kulasa zen said...

Amen.

Please tell your awesome bro happy birthday for me :)

Love your birthday tribute for a one of a kind bro!

I am a fan our your wonderful family :)

japol orona said...

my kuya.
my big brother.
but i look older than him.

:-)

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover