Monday, September 30, 2013

The Hat

I own a myriad collection of hats in all sizes, shapes and colors. If only I know where I put them! It would be nice to wear any of them but this one.

[118 characters without spaces]


---------------------------------Succinctly Yours-----------------------------------

This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.





How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: myriad
FOR MORE SEE HERE

5 comments:

Judy SheldonWalker said...

BOY! Wouldn't it? Expecting rain?

Jim said...

No, Ruthie, I would not like to wear this one either. Haha.

Thank you for peeking in on S. Yours. I am very sorry for being so late in returning your nice comment.

You did see Pat's comment about this being the Muffin Man who goes around selling muffins? That was old timey.
..

Pat said...

That is quite a monstrous hat. Perhaps he lost a bet.

Kay L. Davies said...

It does look uncomfortable. LOL
K

Grandma's Goulash said...

I've seen a few hats this big, but they were worn by ladies. Guess he needs another trip to haberdashery!

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover