Monday, September 2, 2013

Irksome, Indeed!

“This is irksome! I said I want the helmet taken off but with your hands.” His Mom said and went on.”That’s probably the reason why I can’t knock some sense on your brain.”

[140 characters without spaces]


---------------------------------Succinctly Yours-----------------------------------

This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.





How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: irksome
FOR MORE SEE HERE

5 comments:

Jim said...

O Dear, the poor fellow!!! ~~
But I like it a lot, Ruthi.
..

Pat said...

Maybe this will knock some sense into the guy...or give him a huge headache! Cute one, Ruthinian.

Grandma`s Goulash said...

With an impact like that, it's a wonder that there's anything left in his head. The does sound just like a mother.

Judy SheldonWalker said...

I have a lot of sympathy for this poor misguided fellow.

rainfield61 said...

That looks funny.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover