Monday, August 19, 2013

The Horse Knew



Oh no  I’m in jeopardy! How can I find my way now? There are too much traffic lights.” It was way better when this was just one big dry land. My horse knew where I’m heading.
[127 characters without spaces]

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.





How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: jeopardy
FOR MORE SEE HERE

3 comments:

Pat said...

Ahh, the good old days with the wide open spaces. It was probably wonderful to have a self-guided horse as your ride home! Cute story.

Judy SheldonWalker said...

I would love to ride in wide open spaces. We've traded horse manure for carbon monoxide.

Grandma`s Goulash said...

After many years of commuting through city traffic, I could really relate to this one. Nicely done.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover