Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Subject Matter: Summer Fever

Summer will soon be over. We only have two weeks [or so, who's counting anyway?] left for summer and school will start again. I wish I could have time to relax and take a prolonged vacation but I don’t think it will be possible. School starts right after Labor Day and reality will sink in from there on. Hayyyy…
Speaking of summer, it is the busiest time of my life. Well, summer is always the busiest time of anyone's life. Everyday is one hectic day... lots of lakes and ponds and rivers to swim on... tons of berries to pick and enjoy... eon parties to bug and crash... endless roads and trails to run and hike... countless places to explore... and a whole lot of things and fun activities to do. Summer is so short if we have the chance to do everything in our wish list. But that is not the case with me.

If you have noticed that I have not written a lot since summer started that's because I was busy doing chores, organizing and reorganizing things around the house, and doing lots of less fun stuff that you and I can ever imagine. Yes, with all the fun stuff I mentioned in the second paragraph, I have done only a couple of those fun activities because I have summer job. Just those not-so-fun activities and the 3 and a half hours, 3 days a week summer job ate up most of my time and energy and sanity for real. It could be the crazy weather too. Not to mention spending countless time hacking my Hubby's FB account spying on other people. That one is so time consuming to be honest with you. hahahaha

But I don't really spy all the time [LOL] I also blog in my other websites. [Feeling proud here!] Good thing I was able to recover the domain that I lost for Ruthi's breathingSpace. Yes, RBS is so back online and in blogosphere. Thank God, my prayer was answered . But I have not done any of my polymer clay stuff like I promised myself at the start of summer. Hey, something caught up with me... so don't judge! LOL. I will always have time for it, won't I? How about - next summer? wink***

Well, since I still have a couple more weeks to do things unscheduled, I might as well do some blogging and running [and claying hopefully] for as long as I can because times like these are so rare and I want to use them productively.

But yeah, keeping focused and not being side-tracked are the only problems I have right now.

Whew, it's the summer fever I guess.

----------------------------Ruthilicious-------------------------------

Ruthilicious... absent in the Classroom, present in the Chatroom. She blogs when she is NOT Facebooking doing chores and she blogs while she is ALSO Facebooking doing chores.

To read more about her Teaching-Learning Experience... Click HERE.

2 comments:

betchai said...

ahhhh, same here, I thought this summer I could start another blog, but it seems I am busier this summer break than during school days, :( geeee, blame it all on having fun!! enjoy your break Ruthi!! We only have 2 weeks of school left :(

Judy SheldonWalker said...

Spring and summer fever run right after each other, and us. lol

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover