Monday, August 26, 2013

If only the shoe fits!

Girl 1: "C’mon it’s my turn for the photo op."
Girl 2: "I can’t get out, I’m stuck!"
Girl 3: "Hang-on Mom’s coming with an x-ray to find out why you’re stuck."

[122 characters without spaces]
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.





How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: x-ray
FOR MORE SEE HERE

5 comments:

Betsy Adams said...

Cute one... You were very creative choosing this old photo for your meme --and using those words..... Mom will come with an X-RAY..... ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Pat said...

And Mom will be an expert in getting her daughter out of the shoe since they probably all live in a shoe. Cute one, Judy. I couldn't come up with a way to use the wotw x-ray this week.

Jerry looked at the photo and all he could come up with was: "I work in a shoe, but my mom lives in a shoe." I made a unilateral decision not to use it. Editor's prerogative...

betchai said...

haha, love it, you came up with such funny thought

Jim said...

I love them, Ruthie. You were sooo clever in makeing a three-line story here.

Also I did visit your brother's new travel blog. It will be nice.

In fact I copied some of his ideas for telling about travel as I also do travel.
But I am not well organized, he is (I think he is--but he hasn't written his first visit yet--of the 1000 + places where he can go easily).
..

Grandma`s Goulash said...

Your photo op slant works perfectly with the photo. I could almost see that happening.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover