Monday, August 5, 2013

A worse case of bad hair day

No Frills, huh? How can you make someone smile if he has not washed his hair for days? “Bad Hair Day” hat only works with my girlfriend.



[111 characters without spaces]

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.





How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: frill
FOR MORE SEE HERE

3 comments:

Pat said...

Actually, to me, his hair looks lovely and soft, as if he'd used Suave shampoo. :-) But it is true that when one's hair looks bad, one doesn't feel like smiling!

Grandma`s Goulash said...

The hatted filming crew must be having a bad hair day too!

My hair is thinning fast and I'm grateful to have any kind of hair day I can get. :D

Judy SheldonWalker said...

I love your sense of humor - it wasn't his hair I worried about - more like his teeth. lol

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover