Friday, May 10, 2013

My Brother... my friend

He is awfully nice when he wants to be and without trying he is charming too. He gets what he wants and he knows how to get it without trying and a hint of guilt. Contrary to what he believes... he is not really handsome [he knows it but still won't admit - wink*] but if you find him attractive... it's the side effect of his over-confidence. And it does work.
 
 
People love him. Kids love him. People of all ages, sizes, color, and shapes adore him. He is the life of the party. He is your Mr. Right [or left?]. But he is not your typical Boy-next-door. He is snotty at times especially when you are talking nonsense.
 
 
 
 
He is the most Eligible Bachelor in town. He talks like a politician but he never politicize. He preaches like a faithful Pastor and lives what he preaches. He laughs and has a great sense of humor. He is generous not only with his time but with his resources. He is caring to a fault. But he knows when you take advantage of his kindness.
 
 
He is my brother... and he is my friend. And I am grateful that I have him in my life.
Happy Birthday Japol. I love you and you know it. wink***
----------------------------------------------

Prayer
Dear Lord, Thank you for the gift of a brother.
Thank you for giving me not only a brother but a friend.
Thank you for Japol.
Amen



3 comments:

kulasa said...

oh what a heart warming tribute to Japology sistah...and I am so lucky to have met the two of you in person and witnessed your one of a kind sister-bro relationship...may your family be continually be blessed...please tell Japol I am his fan! :) missing you.....so much, really...:)

betchai said...

oh, what a very beautiful tribute and birthday greeting for Japol. I really admire your relationship. so love the japology pictures here. miss you, Ruthi!!

kulasa zen said...

...back here and wanting to pose that way like Japol in the middle of the road! hahahaha...that last photo of him is superb! did you take it?

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover