Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why Forget?




Why do we need to go to school?” asked Lily. “Mr. Clownfish is boring. He isn’t funny”, she added.
Well, in case you forget” said Emily… "we are fish! We do go to school!"

 
[138 characters without spaces]

 -------------------------------------------------------------------- 


This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.






How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: forget
FOR MORE SEE HERE

6 comments:

Judy SheldonWalker said...

Wow, are we playing again already? Oh I know, I missed it - my clock is spinning too fast! I like this, Ruthi! :-)

betchai said...

hahaha, love always your humor and wit Ruthi

kaykuala said...

Nice to be a fish. It gets to go to school. It gets to do lots more of other things. What they are we ain't telling! Nicely Ruhi!

Hank

Icy BC said...

That's a good one, Ruthi! I like it..

Jim said...

Soooo cute, Ruthi ~~ Yes, not arguing, ALL the fishies go to school. LOL
..

Shakira Choong said...

This is absolutely Brilliant, Ruthi!!!Mine is here
I would like to invite you to join me for two of the memes I am hosting ,
one is the WEEKEND FUNNIES
and the other is the SUNDAY l60 REDUX

Your participation will greatly enrich the meme and I will be very humbled and honored by your presence.

Hope to see you soon.
Have you a truly AWESOME WEEK!!!
hugs
shakira

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover