Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Blind

"Jesus said to him in reply, “What do you want me to do for you?” The blind man replied to him, “Master, I want to see.” Jesus told him, “Go your way; your faith has saved you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed him on the way." - Mark 10:51–52
Not because we can see it doesn't mean we are not blind.
When we don't see sufferings around us. We are blind.
When we cannot see the pain we cause others with our greed. We are blind.
When we don't see the love that others are giving us and we cannot give back the love they deserve. We are blind.
And when we cannot see compassion and forgiveness as powerful tools to help us live a fruitful life. We are indeed blind.

-Ruthi Orona-Gregoire

---------------------------Spiritual Musing Sunday------------------------

Prayer
Lord, help me to see your goodness in others
Help me to see with my heart your blessings
And let me see your light in others.
Amen




No comments:

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover