Monday, October 15, 2012

The Apple Crisp




Why did I play hooky today? Oh Yes, missing my morning class did get me the best seat in the restaurant but not my apple crisp. I forgot they are closed on Mondays!



[133 characters without spaces]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.



How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: crisp
FOR MORE SEE HERE

7 comments:

Grandma`s Goulash said...

Now my mouth is watering for apple crisp! That's a fun tale with a clever little twist at the end.

Judy SheldonWalker said...

Ruthi, we used to have deep dish apple pie every Sunday as a child. It was Dad's favorite and so easy to make.

Pat said...

Thanks for the morning chuckle. I occasionally discover a business closed for the day due to my forgetfulness! Good SY this week!

betchai said...

ah, haha! similar to my Monday's craving of la-ing sometimes, I would go to the nearest filipino fastfood restaurant 9the one we went to) only to find it is closed on Mondays :)

˙·٠•●❤Sh@KiR@ ❤●•٠·˙ said...

Awww...that happened to me rather often. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...great tale! Mine is here
Have you a BLESSED WEEK!!!
hugs
shakira

Jim said...

It is better to miss a class on the days your restaurant is open.

Ruthi, which comes first, missing class or being at your favorite restaurant at class time?
..

Green Speck said...

It's always fun to miss class, but then, you missed the apple crisp too :-(

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover