Monday, October 1, 2012

Breathtaking or Painstaking?


He: Isn’t it breathtaking up here?

She: Seriously, do you think you can placate my anger by bringing me on top of this hill? Tell that to my cartilage-deprived joints! 


[138 characters without spaces]

 --------------------------------------------

This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.




How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: placate

FOR MORE SEE HERE

3 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Ruthinian, welcome to the micro story party. :) ~~ Nice take on the prompt. I've been there both ways.

In my younger days the 'mountain' was nothing, I've climbed a lot. Now with my knees like hers with a knee joint replacement in one, forget it!
..

Salitype said...

hahaha, this is so funny Ruthi. Love your take on this one, and your humor too.

Betchai

Grandma`s Goulash said...

So sorry for my tardiness in visiting. I was just preparing the new week's SY and saw your entry.

My joints related to you tale. Good one and a nice use of the week's word. Hope to see you again this week.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover