Monday, October 29, 2012

Bad Idea

I told you guys, this is a bad idea!
Who would go trick-or-treating in a Librarian's house?
Yeah you are right.
We need to finish a chapter book before we get some candies!

[140 characters without spaces]
 -------------------------------------------------------------------- 


This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.






How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details 

Word of the Week: volley
FOR MORE SEE HERE

3 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Ruthie, I like this one. Trick or treating in a library might not be much fun at all.
..

Grandma`s Goulash said...

Those poor kids got the trick this time! Good story.


Like most kids, I liked candy, but I loved to read. I might have been happy, if someone had dropped books in my sack.

Pat said...

Some librarians are pretty hip, though. But they probably would have more success in candy collecting at regular people's homes. Clever microfiction!

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover