Monday, September 24, 2012

Two-Timer

 
"I told you she's just a friend!" He said. "I know." She replied. "So why are you mad?" He asked. "Birds of the same feather." She snapped.

 --------------------------------------------


This is my take for this week's Succinctly Yours Microfiction Meme at Grandma's Goulash.




How low can you go?
Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters
OR 140 words. Click For Details

Picture prompt: 
Thanks to Pat and Jerry for this week’s photo.
Word of the Week: deluge

FOR MORE SEE HERE

7 comments:

Judy SheldonWalker said...

Ruthi, Google Chrome gave me a strange response to my comment so am not sure they submitted it. I wanted to tell you how much I love your imaginative response. I love this meme too!!

Pat said...

Oh dear, a pelican love triangle. I enjoyed this...well done!

Judy SheldonWalker said...

Well, this makes comment no 3 I am submitting. What's up with blogger?

Ruthi, just in case you did not get the other 2, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your imagination - so creative!

betchai said...

LOL.so love your humor, Ruthi!

rainfield61 said...

Interesting bird story.

Grandma`s Goulash said...

So pelican world is not exempt from jealousy. I really enjoyed your creative - and snappy - tale.

kulasa said...

I super duper love sistah!!! :-)

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover