Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hindsight: A teacher called Mistake

Sometimes I doubt it if I have what it takes to be a smart woman. I have screwed up a lot in the past but I can’t call that as being stupid. Maybe I just made some bad decisions or harmless mistakes or radical judgment that made me somewhat irresponsible.

But as what we all know, a lot of people learned from their mistakes. I am no different. Those mistakes that I committed in the past are life-changing experiences for me. It gave me the wisdom to make proper judgment. It gave me the right attitude to address my problems. It gave me the freedom to make the right decision without prejudice.

Mistakes taught me everything outside the four corners of the classroom. And those same mistakes are the same tools that I used to teach my students lessons in life.

----------------------------Ruthilicious-------------------------------

Ruthilicious... absent in the Classroom, present in the Chatroom. She blogs when she is NOT Facebooking doing chores and she blogs while she is ALSO Facebooking doing chores.

To read more about her Teaching-Learning Experience... Click HERE.

4 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hey Ruthi, YES---we all make mistakes, lots of them... AND we do learn from our mistakes so that we don't do the same thing AGAIN....

Sorry I haven't been around much. My sweet mother-in-law died this week --and we've been out-of-town. ALSO--we are leaving for a 3 week trip out west tomorrow... SO--I'll be missing from blogging for awhile.

Hugs,
Betsy

Tes said...

Hello girl! So happy to chance upon this wonderful post! I do agree, mistakes are a welcome experience. They teach us in a powerful method that makes us remember the lesson for good. I like the look of your blogs, you are so talented with blog designs! :) Miss you, sister!

betchai said...

hi Ruthi, I believe you are smart, just the fact that you acknowledge what those mistakes are, learn from them and not repeat them tells already a huge thing about you. we all do make mistakes, but not everybody learn from them since others keep on making the same mistakes.

I Love-Hate America by Bing said...

The thing about making mistakes we learn from them, which makes us either stronger or weaker, better or worse, and that we're given the chance to change, and be transformed by the mistakes we made. We either renew ourselves and change, or wallow in self-pity and destroy ourselves.
Making mistakes do not make you stupid. If you do them again and again with consciousness, then that's stupid.
You're smart enough to learn from them and change situations around.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover