Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hindsight: In The Classroom

For 11 long years, my life evolved within the confines of the 4 corners of the classroom. It was really not that bad. Actually, I enjoyed it. It was the most fulfilling and most exciting phase of my life. I have learned a lot from that experience. I have witnessed how my students developed certain talents and skills that really amazed me to no end. I was so proud how my students out-done themselves in various activities and became young leaders. But more than anything else, the experience taught me more that what I know about myself.

----------------------------Ruthilicious-------------------------------

Ruthilicious... absent in the Classroom, present in the Chatroom. She blogs when she is NOT Facebooking doing chores and she blogs while she is ALSO Facebooking doing chores.

To read more about her Teaching-Learning Experience... Click HERE.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover