Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OMG Moment: My Learning Process

LIVE and LEARN! Prior to my teaching career, I worked in the corporate jungle for more than 5 long and tedious years of struggle and survival. It was fun at first. I was fresh from college and as expected very excited to join the new breed of Yuppies ready to conquer the world.

Well, I did. I guess I did conquer the world. The experience was undeniably a learning process for me. I learned a lot about life’s struggle and survival which I was able to use after I left the jungle. The learning process gave me a clear perspective of the kind of life I wanted to live outside of the jungle. The learning process equipped me with the necessary tools I needed to survive life out of the jungle. And the learning process prepared me for the next level of all the processes I went through – the teaching process.

The learning process taught me to correct the many mistakes I made in the past while the teaching process helped me to avoid doing the same mistakes all over again. I was able to teach myself the lessons I learned in the past. I was able to teach myself to accept the reality of life. I was able to teach myself that the lessons of the past are just the continuation of the lessons I have to learn in the future to come. And I was able to teach myself that life… after all, is a continuous learning-teaching process.


----------------------------Ruthilicious-------------------------------

Ruthilicious... absent in the Classroom, present in the Chatroom. She blogs when she is NOT Facebooking doing chores and she blogs while she is ALSO Facebooking doing chores.

To read more about her Teaching-Learning Experience... Click HERE.

2 comments:

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

I bet you are one of the best teachers out there, and yes in order to teach we must learn, and vice versa.

Icy BC-♫ said...

Ruthi, you are right, we just have to live and learn, and learn some more as we grow!

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover