Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Fairy Blogmother

I already mentioned in my previous post about the termination-slash-merging-slash-reformation of my blog Ruthilicious and that I had a little problem with that blog in the past several months. Well, guess what? It's down again and can't be accessible.

Well, okay it is not really a “little” problem. It is actually huge [that is why I gave it up] and I don’t know how to fix it. And worse… my Fairy Blogmother and her Hubby are currently expecting their first born... there is no way I she could wave her magic wand to fix my blog problem.

Now you might wonder… who is my Fairy Blogmother. Well, let me tell you a short story.

When I was new to blogging and was at lost and didn't have any clue of what I was doing… I met Vienna. She is a big time blogger who introduced me to almost everything about blogging. She even hired me once to write for her two blogs My Pink Notes and Bizarre Marriage when she took a long vacation in Austria back in 2008. She helped me hone my skill in blogging. And most importantly… she believes in me. That is something huge because during that time, I wasn’t working and the opportunities she opened up for me became a resource that helped me uplift my self-confidence.

Vienna is a teacher. Yes, she teaches. And she is good at it. She taught me everything from blogging to hosting my own website to monetizing my blog to dealing with my other crap. She is a listener and a friend. A friend that I have not met in person [just yet] but a friend that I can always rely on anytime and when my internet connection is good. wink*.

As a teacher… I know how important it is when our students recognize our effort. I feel blessed that I have a very patient teacher like her. So thanks again. And I know that she will remain a teacher to me.


----------------------------Ruthilicious-------------------------------

Ruthilicious... absent in the Classroom, present in the Chatroom. She blogs when she is NOT Facebooking doing chores and she blogs while she is ALSO Facebooking doing chores.

To read more about her Teaching-Learning Experience... Click HERE.

2 comments:

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

What an absolutely wonderful friend.

Anonymous said...

our fairy blog mother indeed :)

thankful din ako nakilala ko si ms vienna as in super!

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover