Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am a Sinner

"Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance." Luke 15:7
I don't point finger anymore.
Every time I do I realize that more fingers are pointing at me.
I can no longer blame anybody for the wrong I did.
Every time I do I feel guilt eating up my conscience.
I just accept the fact that I am weak and prone to make mistakes.
And every time I face that reality, I feel that I am human.
And being human sets me apart from other living things.
Because I am capable of being forgiven.

Prayer
Lord, Forgive me, I am a Sinner
Amen.



12 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Very nice, Ruthi... Reminded me of the saying: Don't complain about the speck in another's eye, until you clean the elephant out of your own!!!!!

If we all gave ourselves as good advice as we do others, the world would be a better place, wouldn't it???

Have a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lon Anderson said...

Wow, Ruthi, these are absolutely beautiful words and photos!!!

I too, cannot point a finger at anyone else; the only one I can point at . . . is myself!

For I know I was born with sin, and will never be free from that, until I reach heaven.

rainfield61 said...

Oh my dragonfly, you are very humble.

Ginny said...

How did you get those wonderful pictures?? Yes, whenever anyone just annoys me beyond belief, i remember that no one is perfect, and I will be needing grace and forgiveness, as well.

Ginny said...

How did you get those wonderful pictures?? Yes, whenever anyone just annoys me beyond belief, i remember that no one is perfect, and I will be needing grace and forgiveness, as well. Having a fit with the comment forms today, this may come in more than once.

betchai said...

oh wow, i love the progression of your shots, Ruthi. and thank you always for your words.

VanillaSeven said...

Ruthi, you already forgiven once and for all 2000 years ago. As He became sinner, we became righteous.

Mumsy said...

Beautiful words, Ruthi, and fantastic photos!

Ebie said...

The vein-like detail of the dragon fly is so exquisite.

Self Sagacity said...

I thought I left a comment about this post? Maybe I am dreaming about the visit to your blog again. Smiles. These photos just absolutely took my breath away.

RNSANE said...

Ruthi, beautiful thoughts and pictures to accompany them!

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Great photos and thoughts.

Darryl and Ruth : )

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover