Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Faithful

"He who is faithful in a very little is faithful also in much; and he who is dishonest in a very little is dishonest also in much." Luke 16:10


Having faith does not necessarily makes one a faithful.


Being faithful does not necessarily means one has faith.


Between "faith" and the "faithful"... honesty - is a thin line that separates one from the other.


One cannot be faithful and dishonest at the same time. It is either you are unfaithful and dishonest or truthful and sincere. For where honesty lies a belief in one's value and worth.


Prayer
Lord, help me to be faithful to you
for you are faithful to me.
Help me to be honest at all times
for in honesty I can reflect in others' faith.
Amen.



11 comments:

kulasa said...

thank you for saying the prayer for me sis, you made my spirit calm once again in a way that i can never explain...may the good Lord bless your heart for always...

Lon Anderson said...

Outstanding photos, Ruthi, and the words that are written are absolutely phenomenal!!!

Ginny said...

Lovely blues in these pictures, and thanks for reminding us that there is way more than one meaning to the forms of this word! This is a very thoughtful post!

Tes said...

Beautiful shots, Ruthi! :)

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Another great post, Ruthi.... Yes---faith and honesty do go together... I love your thought/quotes.... VERY true on so many levels.

Thanks.
Hugs,
Betsy

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

Ruthi, I LOVE your musings. They are always packed with so much inspiration. God bless and hugs!

Gattina said...

Thank you very much for your comment on my painting blog !

Beautiful photos !

rainfield61 said...

I need to spend a few days to think about your musings.

Maybe, my journey along Cerok Tokun will inspire me.

A very thoughtful post.

Self Sagacity said...

Beautiful scenery and thoughtful phrases.

Betchai said...

Oh Ruthi these are beautiful shots love all of them

Icy BC said...

These are stunning images, Ruthi, and wonderful thoughts!

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover