Friday, August 13, 2010

On Laughter

When was the last time you laughed? When was the last time you really laughed that it made you cry? When was the last time you laughed and it made you feel free?


Laugh. It's free. It's unconditional. It's liberating.


Laugh like there is no tomorrow. Laugh like it was your last. Laugh like you really mean it.


Laugh because life is too short to waste sulking. Laugh your pain away because it is healing. Laugh your heartache away because it is soothing. Laugh your worries away because it is calming.


Pain is real but temporary. There is no secret to happy life. Just laugh... live... love and be thankful that we have a chance to laugh and feel alive.

Photo Credits: All photos of Erika [my niece] are taken by my brother Japol



6 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Oh What a neat post.... I love to laugh---and do it alot... Sometimes I laugh so hard, I do cry.... OR---sometimes I laugh so hard that I almost 'wet' my pants.... ha ha ha

Those pictures are priceless.... ALL of them!!!

Have a good day/weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ginny said...

Her laugh just lights up her face, doesn't it? Laughter is healing.

rainfield61 said...

Keep laughing while boss is scolding. This will laugh both away.

betchai said...

i can not add more Ruthi, indeed, laughter is the best medicine, i love the pictures of your niece, your brother really captured all her beautiful laughters and giggles, so natural.

Icy BC said...

Look at the picture of that cute girl, I'm grinning from ear to ear too, Ruthi!

Tes said...

Oh she's adorable, Ruthi! What lovely thoughts, I love to laugh too! It is still the best medicine! :)

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover