Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Special Day where I truly miss my Mom

My mother is long gone. She passed away 8 years ago. She passed on the legacy that her own mother gave her. And she passes by my reveries every now and then.


I was able to experience to be a mother at one point in my life. The experience though very brief is very significant. The experience despite the pain is very memorable. And the experience even if traumatizing is very life-changing.


Mother's Day is just an ordinary day for me. It is just a regular day to me since my mother passed away. It is just a normal day to me since I lost my baby. And it will always be just another day for me that will pass by.


But Mother's Day is a special day. It is a day to celebrate with a grateful heart. It is a day to honor the most important human being in this world. And it is a day to show how grateful we are to that most important human being in this whole wide world.

MOM... Happy Mother's Day to you... wherever you are... I miss you so much and I love you.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

7 comments:

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

Ruthi, this is such a beautiful tribute to your mother. It is so touching that I have goose bumps. I believe your mother is in heaven looking after you. Once a child grows within us they never leave our heart.

God bless.

Ruthi said...

I agree Judy... I still believe my little angel is watching me and so is my mom. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Icy BC said...

Happy Mother's Day, Ruthi!

We will all be re-united again..

rainfield61 said...

Mother's Day may be a special or just another normal day.
But to me, Happy Mother's Day to you.

Ruthi said...

@Icy... Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Ruthi said...

@Rainfield... Thanks a lot.

Mrs. Kolca said...

You have a touching story. I can somehow relate to you. Happy Mother's Day!

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover