Friday, May 21, 2010

A Grateful Heart Friday Meme

Thankful Thursday. It is a great idea, isn't it?

An idea I happened to read from a blog of a friend. An idea that sparked up something within me that gave birth to an inspiration. An idea that I should have thought about a long time ago if I was grateful enough to appreciate the smallest blessings around me. 

Thanks JUDY for the inspiration.... You are such a blessing, indeed!
I thank God for you... Let me "thank you."

I had to admit... I whine a lot. I complain often. And I grumble frequently. And though I know that there are lots of blessings I received, too often I am not very appreciative of them maybe because... 

They are too small compared to what I wanted.


They are too insignificant compared to what I expected.


And they are too common compared to what I desperately needed or hoped for.


But life has a lot to offer. Life is a blessing in itself... and so I am going to do "A Grateful Heart Meme" to show my gratefulness for all the blessings I received for the whole week... big or small.


I will post One Blessing at a Time... and be grateful for it.

If you want to do the same... you can JOIN ME. Sign up below, grab the LOGO... WRITE about the BLESSINGS that you received for the week... and LINK UP this website to your post.

Let's do this ONCE A WEEK... every FRIDAY and have a "grateful heart".





3 comments:

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

Ruthi, I am so honored and honored too to be the first to comment. I was just thinking about how grateful I am that I have SOOO much to do on the week ends. No boredom here. I went out with one friend this morning to a green house and picked up some squash, strawberries and top soil. She brought me home and baby boy stopped by to carry my 40 pound bags to my backyard for me, then I went out with another friend for her birthday and stopped by baby girl's on the way home. Life is exhausting and exhilarating at the same time! Then I get to come home and see your wonderful post. You are awesome! God bless and take care.

Ebie said...

I have learned through the years, to be patient, being the eldest in the family. I have also learned forgiveness.

Your photos are so inspirational.

sweetmemoirs said...

i am grateful to be your friend.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover