Monday, April 19, 2010

Tagged... Sprung

Spring is in the air and it's hard to ignore. Even if it snowed a couple of days ago still spring is hard to miss.

This photo was taken in our backyard when I was once inspecting for some proof of life after the snow has melted down.


Like life... this branch of tree gives me hope for a better future. Like hope... it fuels my heart with burning desire to face the morrow. And like desire... it fires up my soul with undying faith not for miracle to happen but for the blessings I deserve.

I was tagged... by Hard Working Judy. And I thank God for this blessing of a new found friend. Her faith in my writing led her to this website. And so I am doing this photo tag that has these following....

RULES:
1.Look through your photo archives for the chosen blog and pull out the tenth photo you posted.
2.Tell us a little about it.
3.Tag five more players.
4.Let the fun begin!

And now I am tagging these following people whom I know are gifted people of unwavering faith in their God-given talents.

1. Chie... of WhereAbouts
2. ButteryFly... of Every Thought Counts
3. Lam ... of My Public Secrets
4. Carlota... of Dashing Smile
5. Kulasa... of The Letters in November

4 comments:

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

Ruthi, yes there is life! Thanks for playing.

Take care & God bless!

"BUTTERY"fly said...

Thanks! This looks fun! I will post it after working on the domain thingy.

Hugs and kisses here
Every Thought Counts

My Public Secrets said...

Hello Amiga,

You have such a wonderful blog Ruthi, and I dont think I deserved to be tag..hihi But thank you for believing in me..I will try to play this game later on kasi busy pa me sa school.

Superwoman ka talaga Amiga, I don't know pano mo napagsasabay ang work and blogging...hihihi lots of love from Switzerland ♥♥♥

Chie Wilks said...

hello sis, thanks for this tag..heheh I will participate to this tag sis later tonight na heheh kasi sleeping beauty ako during day time heheh back to my insomnia nights na naman kasi ako..at amiga, hindi ako preggy huhuhuhu...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover