Saturday, April 24, 2010

Celebrate Life

Two years have passed and I am still grieving for the lost of my little one. It was the most devastating experience I had so far as a wife and a mother. But I was thankful for that life inside me though I wasn't able to really feel it, I knew right then that I was blessed. And though it was such a short experience of motherhood, I was still grateful that I had it. I celebrated life and though it has never come to full term, I still celebrated the miracle of life.

My loss is not a curse but a blessing. A blessing because, I was able to appreciate life more. A blessing because I was given a chance to create life even for just a short period of time. I am blessed with a little angel who is watching over me now. And I am happy that through trust and faith... I was able to carry on.

6 comments:

rainfield61 said...

a well written post!

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

What a wonderful outlook. I still would offer my condolences. While I realize you were blessed, I also realize you suffered a loss. I am so sorry.

Take care & God bless.

Icy BC said...

I'm sorry for your loss, and admire your positive outlook after a terrible experience!

Ruthi said...

@Rainfield... Thanks a lot.

Ruthi said...

@Judy... thanks and God Bless you too.

Ruthi said...

@Icy... thanks too... I know that God has other plans for me.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover