Friday, March 19, 2010

On Letting Go

Let's go! That is easy to do. You can do it on an impulse. You can do it in a heartbeat. And you can do it without batting an eyelash.



Let it go! That is a little bit harder. You can't just do it on impulse because you don't have the power to do it. You cannot do it in a heartbeat because you know that it will break your heart. And you cannot do it without thinking because in your mind you know it's impossible.



If only we know the art of letting go... then life will be easier. If only we are guaranteed that life will be easier when we let go... then moving on will be easier. If only we feel safe to move on without losing our grip of the reality... then we will able to lead life to the fullest.



But leading a life without that someone you "let go" will surely be a tough act to follow. And for that reason alone... "letting go" is a decision. It is a choice that one has to make. It is a sacrifice that one has to take. And it is process that one has go through.




"Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars.
You have to let go at some point in order to move forward."

3 comments:

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

Ruthi, sometimes letting go is the hardest thing we can do. There have been some painful things that haunt me, memories that stained me. I pray to God to work a forgiveness through me as I cannot do it alone.

This is a lovely post. God bless!

Ruthi said...

@Judy... I know what you mean because I have been hurt in the past too and having a hard time forgiving. Prayer is indeed the answer to all our questions in life. Thanks my friend for your wonderful words.

rainfield61 said...

Let's go, that's all.

I love the scenery, I love Nature.

So let's go.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover