Thursday, March 4, 2010

After the Storm

"O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his steadfast love endures for ever! The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." (Psalms 118: 1, 14)


After the storm, the sky clears up and clouds disappear from the horizon.



After the storm, the leaves from the trees are washed clean and glistening.



After the storm, the ground is soaked in life giving water to aid the growth of new life.



After the storm, the deer came out from hiding and started looking for fallen fruits.



After the storm, the rainbow painted the sky with colors of hope.



I have survived many storms in my life. And after every storm, a new strenght is gained to sustain me to face another storm. My faith in God gives me the strength I need to be strong in every storm.



7 comments:

My Public Secrets said...

Correct Amiga, God is our strength. Be strong always bcoz God will never live you..God bless you and keep writting Amiga :-)

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

Absolutely, with His strength we can weather the storms. Thanks for the inspiring post.

Ruthi said...

@Lam... Thanks for your kind words. Hope you are back blogging again. Miss your posts.

Ruthi said...

@Judy... thanks for visiting. His strength helped me survived all weathers I went through.

Icy BC said...

Very pretty sky pictures!

Ruthi said...

@Icy... thanks again for visiting.

betchai said...

lovely silhouettes Ruthi, very dramatic. now, you make me wonder how you added your signature in the picture, how come the letters keep on moving? what did you do?

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover