Friday, February 12, 2010

This time of the Year

Love is in the air!

I can feel it. I can smell it. I can breathe it. I can taste it.

And when it is that time of the year when people are getting either too romantic or melancholic... we all know that it is that "time of the year".

This time of the year is the time when flowers bloom even if it is not spring. And whose woman is not touched when she is given flowers to express one's emotion?

This is the time of the year when women's sugar level spikes up due to boxes upon boxes of chocolates that they indulge on without any guilt.

And this is the time of the year when some lucky women gain new BFFs and sparkle like diamonds.

Yes, this is the time of the year when love is all around us with all the signs and symptoms.

6 comments:

jengref said...

I like your write up, cousin dear!
Yes., you are absolutely right about the feeling of a normal woman....
I love receiving flowers and gems too.
Happy Valentine !!! enjoy the weekend.

Ruthi said...

@Jen, thanks. I know you are one woman who can always relate to this kind of mood. wink*** miss chatting with you.

Mrs. Kolca said...

wow! its been a long since my last visit here.. happy valentine po :D

Ruthi said...

@Mrs. Kolca... hi, I was busy myself too and have not been blog hopping a lot. Glad you visit. I will return the favor soon. Thanks.

betchai said...

Happy Valentine's Ruthi, hope you will have a wonderful day tomorrow :)

Ruthi said...

@betchai... Happy Valentine's to you too.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover