Monday, February 15, 2010

Bluer Weekends

This weekend, I am planning to do my "to do list."

I need to come up with a plan.

Something that will work.
Something that will make me organized.
Something that will make a difference.

I need to take another option.

Something that is different.
Something that will give me pride.
Something that will promote good-will.

But the weekend is still a long way to go. It's days away and there are lots of things that might happen from today through the weekends. There are other immediate plans that I need to prioritize within the week. And there are more pressing issues that I need to address.

Weekends bring the best and the worse in every person. In my case... it's worse. Blame it on the holidays. [Always find something to blame but yourself] May you all have a wonderful week ahead.

2 comments:

betchai said...

oh Ruthi, may you have a wonderful week ahead too and the coming weekend will be brighter for you. i love weekends :)

Ruthi said...

@Betchai... thanks my friend. you too.

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover