Sunday, January 17, 2010

WORDS plus

PISCES - The Partner for Life

Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the center of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around.. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily.. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes gets the short end of the stick... They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of their truJustify Fullsting. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good sense of humor!!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. Good friend to other but needs to be choosy on who they allow their friends to be. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.


I got this in my email one day. As I was reading it I realized that some of the words are true and some are still debatable.

I used to be fond of horoscope when I was a little younger. Now that I am a little older it still fascinates me but I am not as eager to know my future… especially if it is followed by the phrase… bad things will happen if you do not forward… or something to that effect.

Well, this particular horoscope doesn’t tell me anything about my future but rather it gives me some light on why I do things. And most of the words used here are kind and positive so it made me feel good.

--------------------------------------------------------

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how good word can make people feel good. We are taught how to be nice to others. We are told to do the golden rule. And we have grown to know that saying nice words to others makes you a nice person.

Nice words… good deeds… positive attitudes… aren’t they easy as A, B, C? Isn’t it easier to say good words? Isn’t it easier to see good deeds? Isn’t easier to recognize positive attitudes? Assuming that your answer is YES… then why are there people who can’t talk nicely? Why are there people who are not happy when others are doing good deeds? Why are there people who only see the negative things in others?

Life is so short, as they always say. It could be a cliche but it is also a reality. Nobody can go wrong if once in a rare while people will think about doing the right thing. Doing good things is a great investment, so to speak. So why not invest on it?

No comments:

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover